Thursday, February 26, 2009

Information and communication in early modern Europe

An interdisciplinary conversation on Filippo de Vivo's '/Information and
Communication in Venice: Rethinking in Early Modern Politics/'
Speakers: Alain Viala (University of Oxford), Renate Pieper (University
of Graz), David Colclough (Queen Mary, University of London) and Filippo
de Vivo (Birkbeck, University of London)
Chair: Warren Boutcher (Queen Mary, University of London)

*10 March at 6.30pm *

The seminar will take place in the Drapers Lecture Theatre, Geography
Building, Queen Mary, University of London, Mile End, E1 4NS.

1 Comments:

Blogger daniel john said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.
Term Paper

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com